Monday, July 12, 2010

Oh Waiting Room, Oh Waiting Room...

Okay everyone, it's late and I have spent a combined 7 hours in waiting rooms, so do not expect much! Dad is doing well. He may not come home tomorrow, depending on the dietitian schedule. That does not mean that something went wrong, so don't getta worrying. Nothing can be put into the feeding tube until it has been in place for 24 hours. They will put the first drip in, make sure everything goes well, and then send him home. Of course, Dad is not a happy camper, but I am glad they are being thorough.

I will be sure to keep everyone updated.

Did yall enjoy my twitter updates?

I know some of you (cough, Mrs. G, cough, Aunt Moe) are having some difficulties with the comment portion of the blog, so I am working a way to make this easier for everyone.

Night everyone!

Lots of Love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment