Monday, July 19, 2010

Drum Roll Please....

(Hold for applause)
(Still holding)

"Quiet Down People"

"People....please"

"Thank you, thank you!"

Hehehe.....Anyhoo...

Dad has been placed in "Arm B" of the trial, which means 4 rounds of extra kick butt cancer killers for free! Thats right people, free!! This also means that he will have 12 days between rounds, also meaning...Dad is coming home with Mom on Monday! Get excited people, the queen bee is returning with the king. Bzzzzzzz!

Dad will be home for about a week and half and will return to Houston for one full day and then back to Ocala again. After the four free chemo sessions, Dad will receive the standard round of chemo + radiation. After that, he has about a month and a half off and then... surgery. I have provided a timeline, cause I am good like that.

Enjoy.



PS. The port (pic line) went in really easily.


Lots of Love,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. YEA! Thanks be to God....Dan is coming home....
    I am so happy for you to be able to get some home time rest. You must be thrilled.
    His peace and my love Uncle/brother John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley...You know, I am not really sure who Uncle John is...I do, however, have an Uncle Pooh Bear...hmmm, I wonder :)

    Lots of love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete